Asian Rugby Championship. Uzbekistan drew Iran national rugby team in matchday one
The third division of Asian Rugby Championship launched at the Dustlik stadium in Chirchik. Uzbekistan national rugby team started their participation in this competition with I.R. Iran and Lebanon.
Today, Uzbekistan played against Iran side in the first match which was ended with a 13-13 draw. In the first half, the hosts took the lead with a 13-3 score before Iranians equalised the score before the final whistle.
In the next matchday, Lebanon national team will face off Iran on March 28 before they will struggle with Uzbek side on March 31. The winner of this division will be qualified for the second division of Asian Rugby Championship.
- Uzbekistan's AGMK register the second victory at the Asian Women's Club League Handball C'ship 2017 361
- Uzbekistan's AGMK secure a victory over India at the AHF Asian Women's Club League Handball C'ship 2017 384
- ILE (Kazakhstan) and AGMK (Uzbekistan) play a draw at the AHF Asian Women's Club League Handball C'ship 2017 377
- Opening Ceremony of the 2nd AHF Asian Women's Club League Handball Championship 2017 | Photo Gallery 418
- Central Asia Handball Championship was held in Tashkent 519