FC Bunyodkor will wear White-Grey-White kits in tomorrow's match against Zob Ahan FC
- FIFA referee Ravshan Irmatov will officiate in AFC Champions League match between Kashima Antlers and Guangzhou Evergrande 50
- U-20 Uzbekistan will struggle with Iraqi team for a spot in the 2017 AFC U-20 Futsal Championship final 29
- Uzbekistan will start their U-23 AFC Championship Qualification campaign with Lebanon clash in UAE 38
- Uzbekistan have booked their place in AFC U-20 Futsal Championship Quarter-Finals 52
- Uzbekistan has continued victorious campaign in AFC U-20 Futsal Championship 31
Tomorrow FC Bunyodkor will host Iranian Zob Ahan FC at Bunyodkor stadium. In the third matchday of 2017 AFC Champions League, the Swallows will face off the Zob Ahan who gathered the only point in the previous two matches.
Uzbek side will play wearing white-grey-white jersey in tomorrow's match revealed after the Match Commissioner Meeting which has been finished recently. The opponent team, Zob Ahan FC will wear green-green-green jersey in the upcoming match against FC Bunyodkor will be kicked off at 18:00 (local time).