FC Lokomotiv resumed training sessions without key players after the loss to Esteghlal FC
FC Lokomotiv Tashkent has resumed their training sessions at Lokomotiv stadium The team was given three-day long rest after the last match against Esteghlal FC in the 3 round of the ACL2017 which was ended with a 0-2 defeat.
The Railwaymen will continue training without key players; Ignatiy Nesterov, Oleg Zoteev, Salamat Qutibaev, Marat Bikmaev, Jaloliddin Masharipov and Islom Tukhtakhujaev who have been called to Uzbekistan national team for the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar.
The coaching staff focused on the physical training to improve the fitness level of the players followed by training with the ball.
- AFC increases prize money for 2018 club competitions 7
- Uzbek clubs learn their opponents for the ACL 2018 127
- FC Nasaf host Al-Faisaly SC, while FC Pakhtakor travel to Al-Gharafa SC in the ACL 2018 Play-off stage 147
- FC Pakhtakor target FC Nasaf defender Akmal Shorakhmedov 152
- Omar Khrbin and Samantha Kerr land AFC Awards 103