FC Lokomotiv resumed training sessions without key players after the loss to Esteghlal FC
- FIFA referee Ravshan Irmatov will officiate in AFC Champions League match between Kashima Antlers and Guangzhou Evergrande 50
- U-20 Uzbekistan will struggle with Iraqi team for a spot in the 2017 AFC U-20 Futsal Championship final 29
- Uzbekistan will start their U-23 AFC Championship Qualification campaign with Lebanon clash in UAE 38
- Uzbekistan have booked their place in AFC U-20 Futsal Championship Quarter-Finals 52
- Uzbekistan has continued victorious campaign in AFC U-20 Futsal Championship 31
FC Lokomotiv Tashkent has resumed their training sessions at Lokomotiv stadium The team was given three-day long rest after the last match against Esteghlal FC in the 3 round of the ACL2017 which was ended with a 0-2 defeat.
The Railwaymen will continue training without key players; Ignatiy Nesterov, Oleg Zoteev, Salamat Qutibaev, Marat Bikmaev, Jaloliddin Masharipov and Islom Tukhtakhujaev who have been called to Uzbekistan national team for the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar.
The coaching staff focused on the physical training to improve the fitness level of the players followed by training with the ball.