FC Lokomotiv resumed training sessions without key players after the loss to Esteghlal FC
FC Lokomotiv Tashkent has resumed their training sessions at Lokomotiv stadium The team was given three-day long rest after the last match against Esteghlal FC in the 3 round of the ACL2017 which was ended with a 0-2 defeat.
The Railwaymen will continue training without key players; Ignatiy Nesterov, Oleg Zoteev, Salamat Qutibaev, Marat Bikmaev, Jaloliddin Masharipov and Islom Tukhtakhujaev who have been called to Uzbekistan national team for the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar.
The coaching staff focused on the physical training to improve the fitness level of the players followed by training with the ball.
- Match Highlights. Zobahan FC 2-0 FC Lokomotiv 29
- FC Lokomotiv receive a 2-0 defeat from Zobahan FC 45
- FC Nasaf to aim to bounce back from opening-day defeat 70
- Ruzikul Berdiev: Using opponents' mistake is not solution to win 76
- Rodolfo Arruabarrena: We should show a great piece of football after 11-year break 60