Mohammed Qasim will officiate in Asian Qualifiers match between Uzbekistan and Qatar
- Uzbekistan beat Qatar 4-2 at the Al Sailiya Stadium 60
- The UFF and the QFA sign a memorandum of collaboration in Doha 79
- Uzbekistan travel to UAE for international friendly match in November 48
- Bahrom Norsafarov: I am really proud of my players 44
- Uzbekistan lose to DPR Korea in AFC U-19 Women’s Championship Qualifiers 33
FIFA has recently announced the referees of the match between Uzbekistan and Qatar in the final Qualification Round for 2018 World Cup Russia.
Iraqis Mohammed Muayyad Ali and Vothik Obaid al-Suaydi will assist their compatriot Mohammed Qasim Sarrai in lines. The fourth official is Zoid Tamer Mohammed who also from the Republic of Iraq
The inspector of the referees is Ya’qub Mohammed Rodzali from Malaysia. Indian Prince Rufus will work as the match commissioner in this match will take place at Bunyodkor stadium on March 28.
Uzbek side will resume their participation in Asian Qualifiers with a match against Syria in Malaysia on March 23. Uzbekistan national team is staying on top three in Group A standings by gathering 9 points behind Korean Republic (10 points) and Iran (11 points) after the first phase of the final Qualification Round.