Shakhram Giyasov becomes the Boxer of the Week 7 in World Series of Boxing
- WSB. Uzbek Tigers' Israil Madrimov has named Boxer of The Week in Quarter-Finals Leg 1 50
- How Hasanboy Dusmatov (Uzbek Tigers) recorded unanimous win over Johanys Argilagos (Cuba Domadores)? | Photo Gallery 170
- WSB Season VII. Israil Madrimov (Uzbek Tigers) stunned Arlen Lopez (Cuba Domadores) | Photo Gallery 126
- Uzbek Tigers have announced their squad against Cuba Domadores 98
- World Series of Boxing. Patriot Boxing Team continue on struggling for playoff ticket with Uzbek Tigers 162
On March 17-18, Group stage matches of Season VII in World Series of Boxing were held in C1 weight category in 4 different cities around the world.
In Group A, Colombia Heroicos gained the next victory and spotted a place in play-off stage as Astana Arlans earned the same opportunity after 4-1 winning result over Russian Patriot Team in Taraz.
Uzbek Tigers boxers squared off against China Dragons in Uzbekistan Sports Complex where the home crowd witnessed superb bouts as their favorites stunned the rivals in all five bouts.
After the Week 7, World Series of Boxing has announced a poll which was designed to identify the boxer of the week. The poll included three boxers; Palacio Carrillo (Colombia Heroicos, Light Heavy), Zakir Safiulin (Astana Arlans, Light) and Shakhram Giyasov (Uzbek Tigers, Welter) who won over Chinese Wei Liu with advance.
According to the final results of this poll, Uzbekistan’s Shakhram Giyasov has earned larger numbers of votes than other participants by getting 87 % of all votes. Palacio Carillo and Zakir Safiulin got 7 % and 6 % of the votes respectively.