Shakhram Giyasov becomes the Boxer of the Week 7 in World Series of Boxing
- World Series of Boxing. Patriot Boxing Team continue on struggling for playoff ticket with Uzbek Tigers 208
- Uzbek Tigers has announced their squad against Astana Arlans 347
- Seven undefeated boxers of Uzbek Tigers in World Series of Boxing 656
- Uzbek Tiger Shakhram Giyasov celebrated his victory in the style of Cristiano Ronaldo 411
- WSB VII Season. Uzbek Tigers vs China Dragons LIVE 599
On March 17-18, Group stage matches of Season VII in World Series of Boxing were held in C1 weight category in 4 different cities around the world.
In Group A, Colombia Heroicos gained the next victory and spotted a place in play-off stage as Astana Arlans earned the same opportunity after 4-1 winning result over Russian Patriot Team in Taraz.
Uzbek Tigers boxers squared off against China Dragons in Uzbekistan Sports Complex where the home crowd witnessed superb bouts as their favorites stunned the rivals in all five bouts.
After the Week 7, World Series of Boxing has announced a poll which was designed to identify the boxer of the week. The poll included three boxers; Palacio Carrillo (Colombia Heroicos, Light Heavy), Zakir Safiulin (Astana Arlans, Light) and Shakhram Giyasov (Uzbek Tigers, Welter) who won over Chinese Wei Liu with advance.
According to the final results of this poll, Uzbekistan’s Shakhram Giyasov has earned larger numbers of votes than other participants by getting 87 % of all votes. Palacio Carillo and Zakir Safiulin got 7 % and 6 % of the votes respectively.