U-19 Uzbekistan national team will resume training sessions in Belgrade, Serbia on April 16
U-19 Uzbekistan national team will resume training sessions on April 16 after last week’s Dubai training camp as they played against U-19 UAE national team in two international friendly matches on March 6 and 10.
Aleksandr Mochinov side will organize next training camp in Belgrade, Serbia from April 16 to 21 in the framework of the preparation plan for the Qualification Round of U-19 AFC Championship Thailand 2018. During these days, Young White Wolves will face off U-19 Serbia national team in two trial matches will be held on April 18 and 20, reports Uzbekistan Football Federation.
- Odil Ahmedov gives funds to build stadium for football school in Namangan 80
- U-23 Uzbekistan national team arrive in Thailand 148
- Uzbekistan U-23 start training sessions ahead of the M150 Cup 2017 100
- U-23 Uzbekistan and FC Metallurg play a 1-1 draw 255
- Uzbekistan start to prepare for the U-23 AFC Championship China 2018 170