U-20 Uzbekistan national futsal team will come up against Qatar, Lebanon, Myanmar and Hong Kong in U-20 AFC Futsal Championship Thailand
Today the Official Draw for U-20 AFC Futsal Championship took place in the capital of Thailand, Bangkok. The event was held in Grand Fourwing Hotel and U-20 Uzbekistan futsal team learned their group stage opponents in Group C as Uzbek side will play against Qatar, Lebanon, Myanmar and Hong Kong in the competition.
According to the U-20 AFC Futsal Championship regulation, the winner and runner-up of each group will spot a place in the quarterfinals. Also, the game for the 3rd place of the competition will be organized between the losers of semifinals.
The championship will launch in Bangkok Arena and Huamark Indoor Stadium, Bangkok city on May 16.
- Uzbekistan to start preparations for the upcoming Japan clash 51
- Zabikhillo Urinboev and Uzbekistan brace for China test 65
- AFC U-23 Championship 2018. Qatar vs Uzbekistan | Match Highlights 46
- Uzbekistan fails to earn points in their AFC U-23 Championship 2018 opener 37
- The Men at the Helm: Khaydarov against Sanchez, Maddaloni and Al Azani 51