Uzbekistan women's national football team has departed to DPR Korea to participate in the Qualification round of 2018 AFC Asian Women's Cup
Uzbekistan Football Federations reports the departure of Uzbekistan women’s national football team to the Democratic People Republic of Korea in order to participate in the qualification round of 2018 AFC Asian Women's Cup.
Uzbekistan competed in Group B with Korea Republic, Hong Kong, India and the hosts DPR Korea team for the only ticket for 2018 AFC Women’s Cup will be held in Jordan on April 7-22, 2018. The winners of each group will continue their campaign in the final phase of the competition with Japan, Australia, and China (Top three teams in 2014 AFC Asian Women’s Cup) and the host team Jordan.
These eight teams will fight for the five places for the group stage of 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup France in 2018 AFC Asian Women’s Cup Jordan.
Here is the 23-player squad of Uzbekistan Women’s national team.
Goalkeepers: Laylo Tilolova, Maftuna Jonimkulova, Gulandon Boymatova
Defenders: Kholida Dadaboeva, Kamola Riskieva, Maftuna Shoyimova, Dilrabo Asadova, Nozima Kamoltoeva
Midfielders: Irodakhon Turdalieva, Zumratkhon Nazarova, Umida Zoirova, Malika Burkhonova, Sevara Normurodova, Saida Galimova, Makhfuza Turopova, Feruza Turdiboeva, Mavluda Munavvarova, Dildora Nozimova
Forwards: Nilufar Kudratova, Lyudmila Karachik, Lianna Narbekova, Makhliyo Sarikova, Rushaniya Safina
- Uzbekistan's Valentin Kovalenko to referee China vs DPR Korea match at the EAFF E-1 Football Championship 28
- U-23 Uzbekistan national team arrive in Thailand 223
- U-23 Uzbekistan take part in the M150 Cup 2017 in Thailand 189
- Uzbekistan recognise their opponents at the AFC U-23 Championship China 2018 48
- Bahrom Norsafarov: I am really proud of my players 107