Uzbekistan women's national football team has departed to DPR Korea to participate in the Qualification round of 2018 AFC Asian Women's Cup
- Qatar Football Association to cancel two friendly matches against Uzbekistan 133
- Uzbekistan U16s will take part in the Kazakhstan President’s Cup-2017 78
- Uzbekistan U16s will face the young Annabi team in friendly matches in Doha 123
- U-15 Uzbekistan national team will start their Hua Shan Cup campaign today 141
- Ravshan Khaydarov has announced a 22-player squad for Doha International Football Tournament 64
Uzbekistan Football Federations reports the departure of Uzbekistan women’s national football team to the Democratic People Republic of Korea in order to participate in the qualification round of 2018 AFC Asian Women's Cup.
Uzbekistan competed in Group B with Korea Republic, Hong Kong, India and the hosts DPR Korea team for the only ticket for 2018 AFC Women’s Cup will be held in Jordan on April 7-22, 2018. The winners of each group will continue their campaign in the final phase of the competition with Japan, Australia, and China (Top three teams in 2014 AFC Asian Women’s Cup) and the host team Jordan.
These eight teams will fight for the five places for the group stage of 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup France in 2018 AFC Asian Women’s Cup Jordan.
Here is the 23-player squad of Uzbekistan Women’s national team.
Goalkeepers: Laylo Tilolova, Maftuna Jonimkulova, Gulandon Boymatova
Defenders: Kholida Dadaboeva, Kamola Riskieva, Maftuna Shoyimova, Dilrabo Asadova, Nozima Kamoltoeva
Midfielders: Irodakhon Turdalieva, Zumratkhon Nazarova, Umida Zoirova, Malika Burkhonova, Sevara Normurodova, Saida Galimova, Makhfuza Turopova, Feruza Turdiboeva, Mavluda Munavvarova, Dildora Nozimova
Forwards: Nilufar Kudratova, Lyudmila Karachik, Lianna Narbekova, Makhliyo Sarikova, Rushaniya Safina