Uzbekistan's Akmal Sa'dullaev celebrated his sixth knock-out win
- Uzbekistan beat Qatar 4-2 at the Al Sailiya Stadium 60
- The UFF and the QFA sign a memorandum of collaboration in Doha 79
- Uzbekistan travel to UAE for international friendly match in November 48
- Bahrom Norsafarov: I am really proud of my players 44
- Uzbekistan lose to DPR Korea in AFC U-19 Women’s Championship Qualifiers 33
Uzbekistan’s pro boxer Akmal Sa’dullaev squared off against Turkish Dogan Kurnaz from Germany in the bout which took place in Essen, Germany.
Sa’dullaev started his professional career in 2011 and knocked out his opponents in the five bouts before he lost to Harun Akcabelen with points in his sixth fight in 2012. Because of this defeat, Sa’dullaev stopped his career during last five years.
But he came back to the professional boxing with knock-out win in a four-rounded bout against Dogan Kurnaz. Our compatriot won the fight with a technical knockout in the seventh second of the third round.