Uzbekistan's Akmal Sa'dullaev celebrated his sixth knock-out win
- FC Pakhtakor will organize three friendly matches in Istanbul training camp 20
- FIFA has appointed the match officials for Asian Qualifiers match between China and Uzbekistan 21
- Transfer News. Jamshidbek Kobilov and Sunnatillo Ermatov returned to FC Sementchi 26
- Shota Arveladze's side will leave for Istanbul training camp tomorrow 45
- FC Dinamo will play four friendly matches in Tashkent training camp 24
Uzbekistan’s pro boxer Akmal Sa’dullaev squared off against Turkish Dogan Kurnaz from Germany in the bout which took place in Essen, Germany.
Sa’dullaev started his professional career in 2011 and knocked out his opponents in the five bouts before he lost to Harun Akcabelen with points in his sixth fight in 2012. Because of this defeat, Sa’dullaev stopped his career during last five years.
But he came back to the professional boxing with knock-out win in a four-rounded bout against Dogan Kurnaz. Our compatriot won the fight with a technical knockout in the seventh second of the third round.