Uzbekistan's boxers have been invited to participate in Nikolay Pavlyukov Memorial Tournament
Uzbekistan’s boxers have been invited to take part in the international boxing championship will be organized for the memory of Nikolay Pavlyukov will be held on March14-20.
According to the regulation, the boxers who already aged 17-18 years will participate in this tournament which will take place in Anapa, Russia.
Behzod Khidirov and Nosir Karabaev will coach Uzbekistan boxing team which was consisted of eight boxers. Ismoil Shamsitdinov from Uzbekistan will officiate in the tournament as a referee.
Here is the full squad of Uzbekistan side will fight for gold medals of Nikolay Pavlyukov Memorial Tournament.
1. Samandar Kholmurodov – 49 kg
2. Ramazon Ziyatov – 52 kg
3. Halimbek Utegenov – 56 kg
4. Jahongir Rahmonov – 60 kg
5. Bilol Mirzarahimov – 64 kg
6. Temurbek Sadullaev – 69 kg
7. Temur Merjanov – 81 kg
8. Javohir Togaymurodov – 81 kg
- Photo Gallery. Makhmud Gaipov makes his rival to abandon the contest 97
- Uzbekistan's Khursanoy Kholmatova claims gold medal in the Memorial Tournament in Kazakhstan 334
- Uzbek boxers claim eight gold medals in the Memorial tournament in Russia 282
- Uzbekistan will compete in all ten weight classes in ASBC Asian Confederation Youth Boxing Championships 392
- Kholmurodov and Mirzarakhimov are the stars in the Uzbekistan Youth National Games 469