Vitaliy Denisov may not help the White Wolves because of injury in the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar
Uzbekistan national team may not use the services of Vitaliy Denisov during the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar in 2018 World Cup Asian Qualifiers will be resumed on March 23.
30 years old defender injured in his club FC Lokomotiv Moscow in a match against FC Spartak in Russian Premier League.
According to the official media release by Uzbekistan Football Federation, Vitaliy Denisov has not joined the White Wolves camp in Malaysia. But, it was not confirmed that left-back will not help to Uzbek side before the medical staff of FC Lokomotiv Moscow will make the final decision.
- FC Metallurg complete the signing of Dilyorbek Irmatov from FC Neftchi 13
- Semi-final Preview: Uzbekistan v Korea Republic 34
- UFF President Umid Ahmatjanov meets with Real Madrid President Florentino Perez 35
- Uzbekistan to start preparations for semi-final match against Korea Republic 50
- Starring role delights Uzbekistan's Jasurbek Yakhshiboev 26