Vitaliy Denisov may not help the White Wolves because of injury in the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar
- Uzbekistan national under-22s football team gained the Three Nations Tournament title in Doha 50
- Uzbekistan slipped three places in the latest FIFA World Ranking 48
- Uzbekistan have learned their opponents in the AFC Futsal Championship 2018 Official Draw 32
- The QFA confirms new head coach for Annabi team 35
- Shin Tae-yong has been appointed as Korea Republic head coach 50
Uzbekistan national team may not use the services of Vitaliy Denisov during the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar in 2018 World Cup Asian Qualifiers will be resumed on March 23.
30 years old defender injured in his club FC Lokomotiv Moscow in a match against FC Spartak in Russian Premier League.
According to the official media release by Uzbekistan Football Federation, Vitaliy Denisov has not joined the White Wolves camp in Malaysia. But, it was not confirmed that left-back will not help to Uzbek side before the medical staff of FC Lokomotiv Moscow will make the final decision.