Vitaliy Denisov may not help the White Wolves because of injury in the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar
Uzbekistan national team may not use the services of Vitaliy Denisov during the upcoming matches against Syria and Qatar in 2018 World Cup Asian Qualifiers will be resumed on March 23.
30 years old defender injured in his club FC Lokomotiv Moscow in a match against FC Spartak in Russian Premier League.
According to the official media release by Uzbekistan Football Federation, Vitaliy Denisov has not joined the White Wolves camp in Malaysia. But, it was not confirmed that left-back will not help to Uzbek side before the medical staff of FC Lokomotiv Moscow will make the final decision.
- Samvel Babayan announces Uzbekistan's 27-man squad for the upcoming Asian Qualifiers matches 176
- Uzbekistan have started their Istanbul training camp ahead of Asian Qualifiers matches 216
- Samvel Babayan has called-up twenty players from only Oliy Liga for Istanbul training camp 161
- Asian Qualifiers. I.R. Iran vs Uzbekistan Preview 436
- Three major Uzbekistan stars missing from squad for Thailand and Iran clashes 226