Ravshan Khaydarov: Decisive two matches ahead for Uzbekistan in AFC Under-23 Championship qualifiers
Uzbekistan nestled into second in Group D of AFC Under-23 Championship qualifiers with a comfortable 3-1 win over Lebanon at the Tahnoun Bin Mohammad Stadium in Al Ain on Saturday.
After the match, the White Wolves’ boss Ravshan Khaydarov talked to the media in the post-match press conference.
“I would like to thank my players for today’s game, it was an important start to get three points and everyone followed my instruction, so I’m grateful. It was a game of two halves, the first half we controlled and in the second half we lost concentration and conceded. We tried to counter but it’s normal to have two different halves.
“You can say this group is between Uzbekistan and UAE, but we don’t think like that, now we just think about the next game against Nepal. It will not be easy because this is a tournament and Nepal will also try to do their best against us.
Each game is important to us, we treat it as a cup final and try to concentrate on each game individually. For these next two games we will be very serious and concentrated.”
- Қаршининг "Севинч" жамоаси 14 марта мамлакат чемпиони бўлди (фото) 603
- "GoUzbekistan" лойиҳаси асосчиси ЎФФда иш бошлади 1000
- Салом Намасте! "Обод" футболчиси Ҳиндистон клуби билан шартнома имзолади 1833
- Ўзбекистон кубоги финали учун дахшатли трейлер (Видео) 1369
- Бугун Олий Лиганинг икки ўйини жонли кўрсатилади 255