Uzbekistan's Aziz Haydarov may move to Russian or Saudi Pro league
- Дембеленинг ўрнига келган украиналик футболчи "Боруссия"да дебют қилди (фото) 487
- UZREPORT TV бу ҳафта ЕЧЛ ва ЕЛдан қайси ўйинларни намойиш этади? 1218
- ЖЧ-2018: Австралия ўз майдонида БААни мағлуб этди 478
- “МЮ” сафарда “Мидлсбро” устидан қийин ғалабага эришди 477
- КХДР ва Малайзия баҳси дипломатик муаммолар сабабли қолдирилди 454
Uzbekistan’s Aziz Haydarov received an offer seriously to move to the Saudi league, the beginning of next season, in addition to other offers Russian and Uzbek, an independent football journalist from Dubai revealed to SPORTS.uz Information Portal.
Haydarov stressed that his club Dubai-based Al-Shabab did not meet him until now to discuss his future with the team, surprising not to resolve the final decision, either to renew the contract or the notification of non-renewal after the end of the season.
Our Dubai-based colleague shared the player’s words: “I am a professional player. I respect the young management choices. In determining the orientations of the future of the team, I am also well aware that a foreign player is linked to a specific contract, and there is no foreign player will continue with the team forever, but the club's board should inform the players about their decisions; for they are a party to the matter” 31 years old midfielder said.
As important information, Al Shabab improved his squad with Uzbekistan’s Aziz Haydarov paying a transfer fee of 300 thousand pounds sterling to Tashkent-based Bunyodkor F.C.