Ryosuke Iwasa: Murodjon Akhmadaliev is an emotional fighter
On April 3rd, in Tashkent, Murodjon Akhmadaliev will defend his unified championship belts against Japanese contender Ryosuke Iwasa.
Today the first press conference of the boxing event was held at Hilton hotel in Tashkent. We took this opportunity to get answers to a number of questions from the Japanese boxer.
- Hello. Welcome to Uzbekistan!
- Greetings. Thank you!
- A very important battle awaits you. How much impression do you have about your opponent Murodjon Akhmadaliev and how do you rate him?
- Of course, it will be very difficult. The strength of my opponent is also proved by the championship belts. He is a very strong and emotional boxer. Nevertheless, I will try to achieve a positive result.
- In general, in Japan, the professional boxing is much better developed than the amateur boxing. What do you think is the reason for this?
- I do not think so.
- I think that today the popularity of professional boxers such as Ryota Murata, Naoya Inoue is very high ...?
- True, there are many strong among our amateur boxers. But not known. However, if they show good results in the Olympics, they will soon be recognized.
- Do you know that the Japanese amateur boxing team is currently preparing the Uzbek specialist Vladimir Shin for the Tokyo Olympics?
- To be honest, I have no information about it.
- Do you know Japanese boxing specialist Hirokuni Moto?
- I don't remember.
- Coach Rota Muratani ...?
- Yes, Moto San. Of course I know.
- So, have you heard that the Uzbek boxing school has a partial contribution to the development of Japanese boxing? If I'm not mistaken, in 1998-2000, at the request of the head of the Japanese Boxing Federation, Hirokuni Moto visited Uzbekistan to gain experience?
- I've heard of it, you know. Uzbekistan is currently showing very good results in boxing. He is leading in prestigious tournaments such as the Olympics and the World Championship. This in itself indicates the level of boxing in your country.
- Thank you for not ignoring our questions, despite your busy schedule!
- Thank you. I wish good health to all Uzbek people!