Oliy Liga. Meet the Team of the Matchweek Twenty-Two
- Душан Мичич: Натижаларнинг ёмонлашиши "Бунёдкор"клуби бюджетини бўшаб қолганлиги билан боғлиқ 855
- Дилшод Жўраев: Йиғинда қанчалик тайёргарлик кўрганимиз мавсум давомида билинади 702
- “Локомотив” “Машъал” билан ўйинга тайёргарлик кўрмоқда 651
- Акбар Тўраев: Кузда ОЧЛ йўлланмасини ҳал қилишга ҳаракат қиламиз 667
- “Машъал” “Локомотив”га қарши кўк либосда майдонга тушади 456
Uzbekistan Oliy Liga Matchweek Twenty-One was held on September 21-22, as the defending champions, FC Lokomotiv was defeated by Shota Arveladze’s FC Pakhtakor at the Lokomotiv Stadium.
FC Nasaf stunned FC Obod with a 6-0 victory in Tashkent while FC Bunyodkor bagged all three points via Rustam Ashurmatov’s double at Samarkand Central Stadium.
Ruzimboy Ahmedov rescued a point for FC Navbahor 3-3 against FC Shurtan in Guzar as FC Bukhara also shared the points with FC Mash'al in Muborak.
However, FC Koknad-1912 was stunned by FC Metallurg with a 3-0 victory when another goal show was held in Navoi, while Akram Bakhriddinov's equaliser helped FC Kizilkum earn a single point against FC Almalyk.
In this matchweek, Vadim Abramov's FC Neftchi dropped another Oliy Liga points as they played out a 1-1 draw with FC Sogdiyona in Fergana.
SPORTS.uz Internet Information Portal created the Team of Matchday Twenty with eleven most valuable players of this weekend.
GK: Aleksandr Lobanov (FC Pakhtakor)
DF: Marko Simic (Pakhtakor), Rustam Ashurmatov (FC Bunyodkor), Anvar Gofurov (FC Bunyodkor), Vladislav Kasminin (FC Almalyk)
MF: Farrukh Sayfiev (FC Nasaf), Sanjar Kodirkulov (FC Metallurg), Akram Bakhriddinov (FC Kizilkum)
FW: Gidi Kanyuk (FC Pakhtakor), Ruzimboy Ahmedov (FC Navbahor), Bobur Abdukholikov (FC Nasaf)