Uzbekistan's boxers earned four medals in Nikolay Pavlyukov Memorial Tournament in Russia
International Boxing Tournament for the memory of Nikolay Pavlyukov was organized in Anapa, Russia.
17-18 years old boxers from Uzbekistan, Russia, Afghanistan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Scotland, Estonia, and Tajikistan competed to become champions in ten weight classes in this memorial tournament.
Uzbekistan boxing team participated with seven boxers and earned four medals at the end. Samandar Kholmurodov and Halimbek Utegenov gained two gold medals as their compatriots Bilol Mirzarahimov and Javohir Togaymurodov were awarded bronze medals.
- Five Uzbek boxers to take part in the World Cup of Petroleum Countries 2017 123
- Uzbekistan's Azizbek Abdugofurov earns a victory over Ukrainian Yevgeniy Makhteyenko 29
- Uzbek boxer Kudratillo Abdukahhorov gains a technical win in Khonobod 29
- Shohjahon Ergashev: I'd like to knock out Adrien Broner and Sergey Lipinets 27
- Uzbekistan's Shohjahon Ergashev squares off in the next January 28