Uzbekistan's boxers earned four medals in Nikolay Pavlyukov Memorial Tournament in Russia
International Boxing Tournament for the memory of Nikolay Pavlyukov was organized in Anapa, Russia.
17-18 years old boxers from Uzbekistan, Russia, Afghanistan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Scotland, Estonia, and Tajikistan competed to become champions in ten weight classes in this memorial tournament.
Uzbekistan boxing team participated with seven boxers and earned four medals at the end. Samandar Kholmurodov and Halimbek Utegenov gained two gold medals as their compatriots Bilol Mirzarahimov and Javohir Togaymurodov were awarded bronze medals.
- Uzbekistan's three boxers to square off at DIVE Arena, Ekaterinburg 175
- Uzbekistan's ten boxers take part in India Open International Boxing Tournament 786
- Uzbekistan's Ulugbek Khakberdiev squares off against Kazakhstan’s Aidos Erbossinuli 222
- Professional boxing night takes place at the Lokomotiv Sports Complex 276
- Uzbekistan's Mirzohidjon Abdullaev defeats Russian Eduard Zaripov in Yekaterinburg 166