In 2020, a number of Uzbek boxers, who are fighting in professional boxing, rose to the ring in the championship and high-ranking fights. This year, for the first time in the history of Uzbekistan, Murodjon Akhmadaliev won WBA and IBF championship belts in the 8th fight. In addition, Israil Madrimov is a mandatory contender for the WBA super welterweight title with a small number of fights. Based on the results of this and other boxers, we decided to create a Top 10 rating in the interpretation of Sports.uz.
Check out this rating below:
1. Murodjon Akhmadaliev (8-0, 6KO)
* WBA and IBF champion. * The Ring 2.
2. Kudratillo Abdukakhorov (17-0, 9 KO)
* IBF 1 (mandatory contender for the championship belt in this direction), * WBC 8, * WBO 13, * The Ring 8.
3. Israil Madrimov (6-0, 5 KO)
* WBA 1 (mandatory contender for the championship belt.)
5. Shohjahon Ergashev (19-0, 17 KO)
* IBF 4, * WBA 7, * WBO 13, * The Ring 10.
5. Shakhram Giyosov (10-0, 8 KO)
* WBA 6 (WBA International Champion)
6. Bektemir Melikuziev (6-0 5 KO)
* WBA 14 (WBA Continental Americas champion), * WBO 16 ranking entry position (WBO Inter-Continental champion)
- The next fight is on January 30 against Sergey Kovalev.
7. Azizbek Abdugafurov (13-0 5 KO)
* WBC 6 (WBC Silver champion)
8. Olimjon Nazarov (22-5 14 KO)
* WBO 5 (WBO Oriental Regional Belt Holder)
9.Rustam Tulaganov (3-0 1 KO)
* WBA 14.
10. Fazliddin Gaipnazarov (9-1, 5 KOs)
This rating is made only from the point of view of the site and is not claimed to be accurate.
Factors taken into account: rating, belt, status of fights, level of popularity in the real boxing community, spectatorship ...