Hasanboy Dusmatov, the champion of the Rio Olympics and the owner of the Val Barker Cup, is currently fighting in professional boxing.
To date, he has fought 4 fights in the professional ring and won all of them by stoppage. He is now being managed by Vadim Kornilov and promoted by World of Boxing promotion. Dusmatov was ranked 5th in the light flyweight (48.9 kg) category in the recently updated WBA rankings. In general, Dusmatov has a chance to quickly get into the ring in the championship fight.
From this point of view, we are interested in Hasanboy Dusmatov's plans.
- Hasanboy, after your successful fight in Tashkent, do you think that in some way I got closer to the championship fight?
- Of course, we are moving. Now, it all depends on our promoters. Whoever they give us, we will fight.
- So you think you are ready for the title shot?
- Of course.
- Is there any news about the next fight?
- Not yet.
- Which of your opponents in amateur boxing would you like to face in professional?
- I would like to fight with Saken Bibosinov.
- This is a continuation of our previous question. That is, you will fight in both 47.6 and 48.9 kg. Tell me, which champion in this weight category do you want to go to the ring with as soon as possible?
- In the light flyweight (48.9 kg) category, I would like to fight faster with WBA champion Hiroto Kyoguchi (15-0-10 KO). I know I am ready to fight him.