Uzbekistan Football Federation has announced the winners of Player of the Year and Coach of the Year, reports the-UFF.com.
According to the official media release, the captain of Uzbekistan National Team and midfielder of Chinese Super League club Shanghai SIPG Odil Ahmedov has been awarded the Best Player of the Year in Uzbekistan. 29-year-old player gathered 33 points followed by Qatar Stars League participant Temurkhuja Abdukholikov and a left-back of FC Lokomotiv Moscow Vitaliy Denisov.
FC Nasaf head coach Ruzikul Berdiev has been named as the Best Coach of the Year earning 32 points followed by the head coach of defending champions of Uzbekistan Oliy League, FC Lokomotiv Andrey Miklayev and U-19 Uzbekistan national team head coach Jasur Abduraimov.
The Best Player of the Year 2016
- Odil Ahmedov (Shanghai SIPG, Chinese Super League) – 33 points
- Temurkhuja Abdukholikov (Al Sailiya SC, Qatar Stars League) - 22 points
- Vitaliy Denisov – (FC Lokomotiv Moscow, Russian Premier League) – 16
The Best Coach of the Year 2016
- Ruzikul Beridev (FC Nasaf, Uzbekistan Oliy League) – 32 points
- Andrey Miklyaev (FC Lokomotiv, Uzbekistan Oliy League) – 23 points
- Jasur Abduraimov (U-19 Uzbekistan national team)
The winners of nominations are recognized according to the responses of Media Representatives.